Designs For Health BroccoProtect
BroccoProtect™ is a synergistic blend of specially cultivated broccoli seed extract and broccoli sprout concentrate, providing sulforaphane glucosinolate and myrosinase enzyme for maximal conversion to broccoli’s beneficial compound, sulforaphane. It is offered in a delayed release capsule in order to further optimize this conversion and maximize bioavailability. BroccoProtect™ is designed to help support detoxification, antioxidant status and cellular health, as well as offer cardiovascular and neuronal protection.
Made with non-GMO ingredients.
Each vegetarian capsule contains:
Broccoli Blend - 500 mg
Broccoli Seed Extract, Broccoli Sprout Concentrate
Other ingredients: Cellulose (delayed release capsule), microcrystalline cellulose, calcium ascorbate, silicon dioxide, vegetable stearate.
As a dietary supplement, take one capsule daily, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- Broccoli Seed Extract – standardized to 8% sulforaphane glucosinolate (SGS), processed with supercritical fluid extraction, leaving no solvent residue
- Broccoli Sprout Concentrate – containing the myrosinase enzyme (MYR), included to maximize bioavailability; myrosinase converts SGS to sulforaphane (SFN) during digestion
- Delayed Release Capsule – ensures interaction between SGS and MYR in the alkaline environment of the intestines, maximizing SGS conversion to SFN
- Approximately 8x higher sulforaphane potential compared to sulforaphane glucosinolate (SGS) formulas without myrosinase
- Higher sulforaphane potential compared to products on the market containing SGS with insufficient amounts of myrosinase
- Bioavailability is not dependent on myrosinase produced by intestinal bacteria, making BroccoProtect™ especially effective for individuals with GI flora that produce negligible amounts of this enzyme