Designs For Health MSM 1000 mg
MSM capsules and powder contain the sulfur-supplying compound methylsulfonylmethane (MSM). MSM modulates histamine release and inflammation, and has the ability to support collagen production, which is the primary constituent of cartilage, skin and connective tissue.
Made with non-GMO ingredients.
Each serving contains:
Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM) - 1 g
Other Ingredients: Cellulose (capsule), vegetable stearate.
As a dietary supplement, take one capsule per day, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
MSM 1000 mg capsules is made with OptiMSM™,(methylsulfonylmethane) and is American made in the Great Northwest -Vancouver, Washington,USA.
- Produced using the MSM from the original and sole licensee to the R.J. Herschler MSM use patents
- Manufactured in an NNFA GMP-certified MSM facility
- Kosher and Halal-certified MSM
- The only MSM endorsed by Stanley W. Jacob, M.D
- The premium brand of MSM available through manufacturers
- The most thoroughly tested in the market to guarantee OptiMSM™, is positively pure