Premier Research Labs - Top Formula Review
Premier Research Labs may be a new brand to HealthyHabitsLiving.com, but it is a notable one already! Full of a variety of products, we love their attention to science, customer needs, and their own morality. This can be seen in their goal to only provide excipient-free products. This means that they do not offer tablets or gelatin capsules that may have other ingredients that could effect the potency of the product overall. Vegetarian capsules can offer better digestibility, convenience, and absorption. An added bonus? They provide fiber as well. Their goal as a company is to provide “100% non-toxic and effective products.”
Premier Research Labs had its beginnings in 1990s - derived from a clinical nutritionist’s desire to provide a source of products for the general public that follows strict guidelines for sourcing and manufacturing. Today, Premier Research Labs has an in-house laboratory that utilizes chromatography technology (used for purification or analytical purposes). Did you know that they are the first to provide targeted organ and gland formulas without the use of animal glandulars?
Quantum coherence is something that Premier Research Labs has mentioned throughout their research and development stages. Premier Research Labs has been working to achieve greatness in cellular resonant products that can help your body achieve quantum coherence. That was a bunch of science jargon so let’s break it down:
Cellular resonant formulas - essentially this means that the formula is “vibrating” in harmony with your body and your cells. This has to do with the waves within cells, and how the electrical impulses in each cell interact with one another.
Quantum coherence - sounds like something right out of a Marvel movie, right? Quantum coherence is a part of quantum physics that deals with the idea that objects have wave-like properties that can interact/interfere with each other. This can be applied to transporting energy in your body, for example. Part of this achievement (through cellular resonant formulas) means that the products do not have any toxic add-ons in any part of the supplement’s journey from manufacturing to consumption. Other important implementations include selecting quantum-state raw materials, ensuring proper handling, and optimal packaging to keep the nutrients intact and effective.
For the rest of the article, I’ll focus on three different formulas, each with their own unique benefits and ingredients.
The first product in the spotlight is CogniTropic. CogniTropic is meant to address cognitive performance, specifically mental focus, attention, working memory, recall, and recognition.
An important aspect of cognition to keep in mind while looking into this product is the idea of memory. There are four different types of memory: working memory, episodic memory, semantic memory, and prospective memory. This formula focuses on working memory. Working memory is used when we want to store information for short amounts of time. When we add numbers in our head, we are using working memory. People who may have working memory issues can have difficulties planning and carrying out a task like running errands.
This formula also helps the body keep levels of Brain-Derived Neurotrophic Factors (BDNF) at an adequate range. This is a neuroprotein that can decline as we age. Neuroproteins can regulate development and function of nervous systems - these ones specifically work in areas of the brain like the hippocampus.
The ingredients in this formula came together after research demonstrated that they can impact BDNF levels. The ingredients include:
- Neumentix - This is a spearmint extract complex. The spearmint extract utilized has been bred to have high levels of polyphenols. These polyphenols have the ability to positively impact focus and working memory without impacting sleep quality.
- NeuroFactor - This is a coffee arabica plant extract. This extract also has high levels of polyphenols. These polyphenols have been studied for their abilities to promote BDNF production.
- Choline - Choline can affect your brain, heart, and liver. Choline can act as a precursor to molecules that have important purposes all around our body. Because of these capabilities, choline is often known as a biochemical building block.
The suggested dosage is 4 capsules daily.
The second formula I will be discussing is Max B-ND. Its is an advanced formula meant to address liver and brain health, as well as energy and mood. By using ingredients that can help address multiple systems in the body (adrenal, immune, and cardiovascular), Premier Research Labs has created a formula that can be used for many different reasons. Premier Research Labs even says that many people can feel the effect of the product the very first time they take it!
This product includes 13 active forms of B-vitamins. Some of these include:
- Thiamin (Vitamin B1) - Necessary for growth, function, and development. Lacking this vitamin can result in weight loss, appetite loss, confusion, memory loss, and muscle weakness.
- Riboflavin - (Vitamin B2) - An important component in coenzymes that play roles in energy production and cellular function. Riboflavin can be found in animal products as well as through supplements.
- Niacin - (Vitamin B3) - This vitamin helps your body turn food into energy! Niacin can help your skin, digestive system, and nervous system stay healthy.
- Vitamin B6 - This vitamin has been rigorously studied for its role in disease prevention and cognitive function. In food, you can find Vitamin B6 in beef liver, tuna, salmon, and poultry.
- Folate - (Vitamin B9) - This vitamin helps form DNA and RNA! Folate is needed to make red blood cells (the cells that deliver oxygen to tissues in your body).
- Vitamin B12 - This vitamin is needed for the function and development of the nervous system and red blood cell creation. Vitamin B12 is found primarily in animal food products, so vegetarians are one of the groups most likely to be at risk for Vitamin B12 deficiency.
- Biotin - (Vitamin B7) - You may have seen this featured in a “Hair, Skin, and Nails” formula. Biotin has an active role in enzymes breaking down fats, carbs, and protein in food. It also helps regulate cell signals.
- Pantothenic Acid - (Vitamin B5) - This vitamin also helps us break down the food we consume into energy we can use. While deficiency is rare, Pantothenic acid is showing promise for affecting cholesterol levels with more research.
The suggested dosage is 1/2 teaspoon mixed in 1/4 cup water daily. Shake before use. Refrigerate after opening.
Amino hGH is a growth hormone support formula based on amino acids. This is a natural and safe way to support your growth hormone. The amino acids included in this formula help provide targeted muscular strength support when combined with physical exercise.
The ingredients in this formula are L-Arginine, L-Lysine, L-Ornithine, and Alpha-Ketoglutarate.
L-Arginine has been studied alongside strenuous exercise. L-Arginine was reported to increase blood flow; alongside resistance training, it was concluded that cardiac function was improved as a result.
L-Lysine is an amino acid that can improve athletic performance by reducing inflammation and increase strength. Low levels of this amino acid have been linked to a slower protein synthesis process.
L-Ornithine was studied in 2010 alongside Arginine to determine if there is a link present between growth hormone factors and the amino acids tested.
Alpha-Ketoglutarate can also impact muscle growth through its link to glutamate and glutamine that then stimulate the creation of proteins.
The dosage is 7 capsules at one time after dinner or before a workout.
What increases BDNF the most?
Physical exercise has consistently been shown to increase levels of BDNF brain derived neurotrophic factor. Other activities such as spending time in nature, socializing, low-carb diets, sleep and certain supplements also increase BDNF.
What stimulates BDNF release?
Physical exercise of any type is the best way to stimulate release of BDNF. Many studies show that exercise increases blood levels BDNF.
What is Max Bnd for?
Max Bnd is recommended for a variety of symptoms. It provides highly absorbable forms of B vitamins which are used to create energy in every cell.
What is Max Bnd?
It is a liquid formula of B vitamins.
How much vitamin B12 do I need a day?
The Recommended Dietary Allowance of B12 is 2.4mcg per day. B12 is water soluble and risk of overdose or toxicity is low. Because B12 absorption from food and supplements can be fairly low, many practitioners recommend at least 1000 mcg supplements to combat at B12 deficiency.
What happens when you take calcium and magnesium together?
Calcium and magnesium work synergistically within your cells and your bones.
What are the benefits of taking calcium and magnesium?
Calcium and magnesium are critical minerals many 100s of cellular functions as well as bone health.
Do HGH make you grow?
HGH (human growth hormone) stimulates growth in children. But once growth plates are fused, HGH maintain body structure and function. In adults, a deficiency of HGH can cause increased body fat, risk of heart disease, weakness in heart, muscles, and bones.
Is HGH an amino acid or steroid?
HGH (human growth hormone) is not a steroid. HGH is a peptide made from two or more amino acids.
Premier Research Labs has created a name for themselves through their usage of novel scientific techniques and unique formulas. These three formulas are only a few options that they provide. Check out the rest of the product offering if you’re looking for more! Schedule a consult with me, Carly Neubert BA, NC. if you have questions.