- ▼When will my order ship?
- Your order will generally ship the same or next business day. Tracking will generally be sent to you the day after it ships.
- ◄How long will it take to receive my order?
- 3-6 business days if you choose our FREE Standard Shipping. 2-4 business days if you choose our Expedited Shipping for $9.99.
- ◄What is your return policy?
- We have a 30-day return policy: More Details
- ◄Do you have any discounts available?
- We offer $10 off orders over $100 with code HEALTHY10. Some exclusions apply. Please visit our Discount Details page for more information. We do offer other specials throughout the month. Please subscribe to our newsletter or call for details.
- ◄Do you offer international shipping?
- We can ship most items internationally on a case by case basis, provided that the country provides tracking to your door and does not restrict the items being shipped. Please call us at 1-800-626-7510 or email us with the items you are interested in for more information.
- ◄How much is international shipping and how long will my order take to arrive?
- International shipping starts at $32.95, and will increase depending on product weight and quantity. International orders will take longer to arrive, depending on the country. Please call us at 1-800-626-7510 or email us with the items you are interested in for a shipping quote.
Product Related FAQ
- ◄Can I mix (Vital Proteins/Colostrum/SBI Protect/any powder…) with juice or into a smoothie?
- Yes, and it won’t change the effectiveness of the product.
- ◄What are the side effects of ....
- Each person’s body is unique and may react to vitamins/supplements differently. You can reach out to the manufacturer directly and they can provide you with more information. We recommend speaking with a healthcare professional if you experience any unexpected side effects.
- ◄Should I take a supplement with or without food?
- We recommend following the manufacturer's suggested use which should be listed on the label. If the label does not indicate whether to take it with food or not, we generally recommend taking most supplements with food to avoid any digestive discomfort. Of course, every person's body is unique, for more personalized information please feel free to schedule a consult with Carly Here
CuraMed & Curamin Extra Strength
- ◄What is the difference between CuraMed and Curamin Extra Strength?
- CuraMed helps with chronic pain and inflammation, while Curamin Extra Strength helps with acute and sudden pain. CuraMed contains curcumin and curcumin essential oils. Curamin Extra Strength contains curcumin along with Boswellia extract, which helps with inflammation, Nattokinase, which helps break up fibrin or clotting substances in the bloodstream and DLPA which is an amino acid that helps to decrease pain signals from your nerves. You can check out these articles for more details: CuraMed and Curamin Extra Strength
- ◄How many CuraMed/Curamin Extra Strength can I take?
- CuraMed: 1 softgel per day or more as needed. Curamin Extra Strength: 3 tablets daily a day or more as needed. There have been studies that show no risk of toxicity at an intake of 8000mg of curcumin per day.
- ◄What medications interact with CuraMed/Curamin Extra Strength?
- Any prescribed or over-the-counter medications that thin the blood/slow blood clotting will interact with Curamed/Curamin Extra Strength. Both curcumin products act as blood thinners. For a list of counter-indications see this link. For a list of drugs that may interact with curcumin, see this link.
- ◄What is the difference between turmeric and curcumin?
- Turmeric is the spice often used in cooking, while curcumin is an extract found in turmeric that is used medicinally as a natural anti-inflammatory. You can find more details in this article: What Is Turmeric
Emuaid & EmuaidMAX
- ◄What can Emuaid be used for?
- Emuaid has a wide range of healing properties and is a scientifically-based, modern homeopathic topical treatment. It has been engineered with natural healing ingredients and rare growth factor stimulators that work synergistically to soothe irritation, reduce inflammation, and help with a variety of disorders (including fungal overgrowth).
- ◄Should I use Emuaid or EmuaidMAX?
- Emuaid comes in two strengths: original and "max." The maximum strength has 2x more Bacillus Ferment, 10x more Tea Tree Oil, and 50x more Vitamin E than the regular strength Emuaid. EmuaidMAX helps with stubborn or painful skin conditions like psoriasis or shingles. For mild cuts and bites, Emuaid regular is sufficient. Check out this article for more details.
- ◄Can Emuaid be used on open wounds?
- It can be used on cuts and abrasions. It is not recommended to be used on large open wounds. It is a topical product that can be used externally anywhere on the body.
Lectin Protect & Lectin Shield
- ◄What is the difference between Lectin Protect and Lectin Shield?
- Supreme Nutrition’s Lectin Protect has higher doses of the active ingredients: Bladderwrack, Okra, & Larch Bark.
- ◄What is the difference between regular (crystal) Vitamin C and Liposomal Vitamin C?
- Liposomal is more bioavailable than other Vitamin C forms, so it better absorbs into the body. It does not cause the “bowel flush” effect unless taken in an excessively large quantity. Check out these articles for more details: The Future of Vitamin C Part 1, The Future of Vitamin C Part 2, The Future of Vitamin C Part 3, How Much Vitamin C?, and Vitamin C In Oranges.
- ◄Can Boluoke be used to remove blood clots?
- The product’s main ingredient, Lumbrokinase, helps dissolve fibrin, which is a protein in your blood that causes blood clots. For more details, you can read this article: The Enzyme for Circulation.
Immune Tree Colostrum
- ◄Is Immune Tree colostrum really a 6-hr colostrum? Are the cows grass-fed? Where is it sourced?
- Yes, Immune Tree’s colostrum powder is sourced from the first 6 hours after a cow gives birth. Yes, their cows are grass-fed. The cows are sourced within the US. For more details, you can read this article: 6-Hour Colostrum For Gut Health.
- ◄Would it be better to take SBI Protect powder or capsules?
- Both forms are effective, the capsules will be more of a delayed release into the body while the powder will be absorbed quicker. If you have a hard time swallowing capsules, then the powder form would be better to take. The powder is less expensive per dose and is tasteless. The powder form can be mixed with any liquid or solid food. For more details, you can read this article: SBI Protect For Leaky Gut.
If your question isn't answered here, you can Contact Us.