Pure Encapsulations Alpha Lipoic Acid with GlucoPhenol
Gluten Free. Non GMO. Vegan. Vegetarian.
- Supports glucose metabolism and cardiometabolic health
- Contains GlucoPhenol, a clinically researched ingredient for metabolic support
- Made with hypoallergenic, vegan ingredients
Alpha Lipoic Acid with Glucophenol provides antioxidant support while promoting health glucose and fat metabolism for overall cardiometabolic health.
Each vegetarian capsule contains:
Alpha lipoic acid (thioctic acid) - 200 mg
GlucoPhenol® proprietary blend - 138 mg
Providing 25 mg of polyphenols from Orléans strawberry (Fragaria x ananassa) extract (fruit) and cranberry (Vaccinium macrocarpon) extract (fruit)
Other ingredients: vegetarian capsule (cellulose, water), rice maltodextrin, hypoallergenic plant fiber (cellulose), ascorbyl palmitate, silicon dioxide
1 capsule, 1-4 times daily, with meals.
- Delivers 200 mg alpha lipoic acid per serving for metabolic support and cardioprotection
- Provides 25 mg polyphenols per serving from GlucoPhenol®, a novel, proprietary extract of cranberry and Orléans strawberry developed and studied as part of a research collaboration with the Institute of Nutrition and Functional Foods (INAF)
- In a 6-week randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled clinical trial, subjects receiving 300 mg polyphenols from GlucoPhenol® per day exhibited a 14% improvement over baseline in glucose homeostasis. In vitro research suggests Orléans strawberry extract directly supports glucose disposal into skeletal muscle cells.
- Supports healthy glucose and fat metabolism by targeting cellular receptors and cellular mediators
- Supports overall cardiometabolic health by modulating NF-ĸB and maintaining vascular health
Science-based approach to cardiometabolic health.