NeuroScience Calm G
Contains a blend of ingredients important for regulating glutamate activity, stress-reduction, metabolic health, and mitochondrial function.
- The sympathetic and parasympathetic nervous systems work together with the immune system to regulate the immune response
Oxidative stress is directly linked to immune activation and can damage proteins, lipids, and DNA
- Long term immune activation can lead to imbalances in these systems and can contribute to symptoms such as fatigue, low mood, and sleep difficulties
Serving Size: 2 Capsules
|Amount Per Serving
|Folate (as L-5-methyltetrahydrofolate, calcium salt)
||272 mcg DFE
|Selenium (from L-selenomethionine)
N-acetyl-L-cysteine, Alpha-lipoic acid, L-theanine, and Coenzyme Q10
Other Ingredients: Vegetable capsule (hypromellose, water), microcrystalline cellulose, magnesium stearate (vegetable source), silica, and dicalcium phosphate.
Take 1-2 capsules three to four times daily or as directed by your healthcare provider. Do not exceed suggested use.
Warning: If you are pregnant or nursing, consult your healthcare provider before use. Keep out of reach of children. If gastrointestinal upset occurs, consider taking with food.
This product has a tamper evident seal under the cap. Do not use if seal is broken or missing. Store at room temperature, in a dry place.
- Precursor to L-cysteine
- L-cysteine is required for the synthesis of glutathione, an endogenous antioxidant
- Amino acid that acts as a glutamate receptor antagonist
- Glutamatergic signaling underlies mechanisms related to anxiousness and stress
- In a double-blind, placebo-controlled study, L-theanine was shown to significantly reduce stress
- Antioxidant that is able to regenerate endogenous antioxidants and scavenge metal ions and free radicals
- Alpha-lipoic aid can influence the redox status in cells important for the translocation of glucose transporters and increasing glucose uptake
- Compound found in nearly every human cell that is essential for mitochondrial function and antioxidant protection