Provides cardiovascular and endurance support
• Helps support exercise recovery
• Supports cognitive function
Facilitates energy production
• Transports long-chain fatty acids into the mitochondria so they can be oxidized to produce energy
• Concentrated in tissues (skeletal and cardiac muscle etc.) that utilize fatty acids as dietary fuel
Ideal for vegans
• Convenient vegetable capsule format
|Serving Size: 2 Capsules||Amount/Serving|
|Acetylcarnitine (N-Acetyl L-carnitine hydrochloride)||1,000 mg|
Other ingredients: Hypromellose, cellulose, silica, ascorbyl palmitate
Take 2 capsules 2 times daily or as recommended by your health professional.
Risk Information: If you have primary or secondary L-carnitine deficiency for which supplementation is prescribed and monitored by a healthcare practitioner, do not use. If you are pregnant or lactating have any health condition or are taking any medication; if you have liver or kidney disease; or if you have been instructed to follow a low protein diet, consult your healthcare practitioner prior to use. Mild gastrointestinal symptoms and low incidences of seizures have been reported. Sleeplessness or overstimulation may occur. If symptoms persist or worsen, discontinue use and consult your healthcare practitioner.
Guaranteed to contain no added wheat, starch, yeast, gluten, corn, soy, sodium, sugar, artificial coloring or flavoring, antimicrobial preservatives, dairy or animal products. Ideal for vegans.