Pure Encapsulations CogniMag
Gluten Free. Vegan. Vegetarian. Non GMO.
- Supports cognitive function
- Supports learning ability and memory
- Made with hypoallergenic, vegan ingredients
CogniMag is a combination of magnesium and PhytoMemory polyphenol blend in one dietary supplement to support cognitive function. Studies have shown that optimal brain magnesium levels may support learning ability as well as short and long-term memory function.
Two vegetarian capsules contain:
Magnesium (from 1,000 mg Magtein™ magnesium-l-threonate) - 72 mg
PhytoMemory proprietary blend - 50 mg
Wild blueberry (Vaccinium angustifolium) extract (fruit), Orléans strawberry (Fragaria x ananassa) extract (fruit), and spinach (Spinacia oleracea) extract (leaf)
Other ingredients: vegetarian capsule (cellulose, water), ascorbyl palmitate
2 capsules, twice daily, with a meal and at bedtime.
- Supports optimal brain magnesium levels to promote cognitive function, learning ability and working memory
- Animal research suggests that magnesium-l-threonate may promote synaptic plasticity and density in the regions of the hippocampus correlated with learning and memory
- In a clinical trial of 44 participants aged 50-70, magnesium l-threonate (Magtein™) provided significant support for neurocognitive test performance after only 6 weeks
- An in vitro study demonstrated that PhytoMemory, a blend of blueberry, strawberry and spinach extracts, maintained healthy activity of prolyl endopeptidase (PEP), a protein involved in learning and memory
- Consumption of blueberries, strawberries and spinach has been associated with brain health in clinical studies
Magnesium-l-threonate and polyphenol blend to support cognitive function.