Combination of adaptogenic herbal and fruit extracts
• Helps the body respond to mental and physical stress*
• Promotes energy metabolism, physical working capacity and general mental wellness*
• Includes standardized extracts from ashwagandha, rhodiola and eleuthero root
• Provides antioxidants from Neurophenol™ grape and organic blueberry fruit blend
Cognitive Care is a unique combination of standardized rhodiola, eleuthero and ashwagandha extracts, plus Neurophenol™ – an organic blueberry and grape seed extract. By mediating neurotransmitter activity and nervous system responses, these adaptogenic herbs support cognitive function and mental performance after occasional mental and physical stress.1-2* Clinical research demonstrates that daily supplementation with 100-200 mg of rhodiola extract significantly supports mental and physical well-being during periods of stress, regulates fatigue in stressful situations, and provides antioxidant protection.3-5* Daily supplementation with eleuthero root has been shown to help the body adjust to mental, physical and metabolic stress, as well as support physical working capacity.6,7* Neurophenol™ is also included to provide polyphenols, which help promote cognitive health in adults.8,9*
1. Panossian, AG. Psychiatr Clin N Am. 2013; 36: 49-64.
2. Singh, G, Sharma, PK, Dudhe, R, Singh, S. Ann Biol Res. 2010; 1(3): 56-63.
3. Spasov, AA, Wikman, GK, Mandrikov, VB, Mironova, A, Neumoin, VV. Phytomedicine, 2000; 7(2): 85-89.
4. Darbinyan, V, Kteyan, A, Panossian, A, Gabrielian, E, Wikman, G, Wagner, H. Phytomedicine. 2000; 7(5): 365-371.
5. Skarpanska-Stejnborn, A, Pilaczynska-Szczesniak, L, Basta, P, Deskur-Smielecka, E. Int J Sport Nutr Exer Metab. 2009; 19: 186-199.
6.Hartz, AJ, Noyes, BR, Hoehns, J, Logemann, C, Sinift, S, Butani, Y, Wang, W, Brake, K, Ernst, M, Kautzman, H. Psychol Med. 2004; 34: 51-61.
7. Asanot, K, Takahashit, T, Miyashita, M, Matsuzaka, A, Muramatsu, S, Kuboyama, M, Kugo, H, Imai, J. Planta Med. 1986; (3): 175-177.
8. Krikorian, R, Shidler, MD, Nash, TA, Kalt, W, Vinqvist-Tymchuk, MR, Shukitt-Hale, B, Joseph, JA. J Agric Food Chem. 2010; 58(7): 3996-4000.
9. Cherniack, EP. Br Jo Nutri. 2012; 108: 794-800.
5-HTP (5-hydroxytryptophan) derived from the Griffonia simplicifolia • Direct precursor of serotonin • Supports healthy mood balance • Helps relieve symptoms...
Emulsified formulation • Unique WisDOM-3 emulsification process • 3000 mcg RAE/10000 IU per drop Natural lemon flavour • Convenient liquid...
Phytoembryotherapy is a branch of phytotherapy that specifically incorporates plant embryological tissues (buds, young shoots, etc.) containing •plant meristem• cells...