Emulsified vitamin D supplement
• Uses lanolin as a precursor and has an olive oil base
Factor in the maintenance of good health
• Helps in the development and maintenance of bones and teeth
• Helps in the absorption and use of calcium and phosphorus
• Helps to prevent vitamin D deficiency
• Can be dropped directly in the mouth or mixed in drinks
• Great taste for excellent patient compliance
Ideal for vegetarians
• Convenient liquid format
|Each drop (0.0225 ml) contains:|
|Vitamin D (cholecalciferol)||25 mcg / 1000 IU|
Other ingredients: (Spearmint): Purified water, cellulose, natural
spearmint flavour, xanthan gum, extra virgin olive oil, stevia leaf extract (glucosylsteviosides), potassium sorbate, citric acid.
Other ingredients (Citrus): Purified water, maltodextrin, modified tapioca starch, extra virgin olive oil, lemon oil, citric acid, potassium sorbate, stevia leaf extract (glucosylsteviosides), natural mixed tocopherols
Take one drop daily or as recommended by your healthcare practitioner.
The statements on this website have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Note: We assume no risk or liability for your use or misuse of information contained on this website. Health and label information change frequently, and while every attempt has been made to ensure that the content on this site is accurate, you should always check with a healthcare practitioner before taking any supplements.
© 2020 Healthy Habits Living.