Pure Encapsulations Electrolyte/energy Formula
Gluten Free. Non GMO. Vegan. Vegetarian.
- Helps replenish electrolytes that are lost during exercise
- Supports physical and mental stamina
- Includes vitamin C to enhance tissue recovery
- Convenient powder formula for easy dispensing
- Made with hypoallergenic, vegan ingredients
Electrolyte/Energy formula is a dietary supplement that helps to replenish electrolytes that have been lost during exercise while supporting muscle function and retaining hydration. Electrolyte/Energy formula may also promote physical endurance during strenuous or prolonged exercise for at least 1-2 hours.
Each scoop (approximately 8.5 g) contains:
Calories - 30
Total carbohydrate - 7 g
Total sugars - 3.5 g
Includes 3.5 g of added sugars
Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid) - 100 mg
Calcium (as calcium citrate) - 50 mg
Magnesium (as magnesium citrate) - 50 mg
Chloride (as sodium chloride) - 75 mg
Sodium (as sodium chloride) - 60 mg
Potassium (as potassium phosphate) - 50 mg
Alpha ketoglutarate - 100 mg
Malic acid - 100 mg
L-tyrosine (free-form) - 250 mg
Other ingredients: maltodextrin, glucose, natural lemon-lime flavor
1 scoop mixed in 8–10 oz water, 20 minutes before intense exercise, or as directed by a health professional.
Supports hydration, stamina, and electrolyte repletion.
- Combines sodium, chloride, potassium, calcium and magnesium to replenish electrolytes lost during exercise; supports muscle function, retains hydration, may lessen the perception of exertion
- Provides glucose and maltodextrin, important pre-exercise sources of rapidly available energy; spares glycogen stores and delays fatigue
- Contains the energizing cofactors malic acid and alpha ketoglutarate, both Krebs cycle intermediates
- Includes vitamin C to protect muscles from free radicals generated during exercise and to enhance tissue recovery
- Supports mental focus under stressful conditions and may also help promote physical endurance with the amino acid l-tyrosine, a neurotransmitter precursor
- Especially for strenuous or prolonged exercise at least 1-2 hours in length