Metagenics Fem Prenatal
Fem Prenatal® is a high quality multivitamin and mineral supplement in convenient, once-daily packets designed to provide important maternal nutrition and support healthy fetal growth and development. It is well accepted that the outcome of a pregnancy is largely dependent upon the nutritional status of the mother. This is especially true with respect to the birthweight of the newborn.? Since pregnancy may impose an increased demand for certain nutrients, most doctors recommend the added insurance of a multivitamin and mineral supplement. Fem Prenatal is specifically formulated to provide a spectrum of essential nutrients in forms that may be gentler to the system.?
- Just one convenient packet daily provides important nutition a pregnant woman needs, including:
- Generous amount of folate—1 mg—to promote healthy fetal development, breast health, and healthy mental function and mood.
- Enhanced antioxidant support full-spectrum, all-natural Betatene® mixed carotenoids.
- Significant level of vitamin C—250 mg—to support healthy tissue maintenance, iron absorption, and immune function, as well as promote healthy development of cells, collagen, bones, and teeth.
- Adjusted level of Vitamin A to support normal growth, healthy immune function, and vision, as well as to allow for the recommendation of multiple packets when desired.
- Vitamin B12 to support healthy mental function and mood.
- Contains high quality, bioavailable ingredients in a form that is gentle to sensitive stomachs.
|Vitamin A [1500 IU as retinyl palmitate and 2500 IU as mixed carotenoids]
|Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid, niacinamide ascorbate)
|Vitamin D (as cholecalciferol)
|Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopheryl succinate)
|Vitamin K (as phytonadione)
|Thiamin (as thiamin mononitrate)
|Niacin (as niacinamide ascorbate)
|Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCl)
|Folate (as folic acid)
|Vitamin B12 (as cyanocobalamin)
|Pantothenic Acid (as D-calcium pantothenate)
|Calcium (as calcium citrate)
|Iron (as iron glycinate)
|Iodine (as potassium iodide)
|Magnesium (as magnesium citrate and magnesium aspartate)
|Zinc (as zinc glycinate)
|Selenium (as selenium aspartate)
|Copper (as copper citrate)
|Manganese (as manganese glycinate)
|Chromium (as chromium nicotinate glycinate)
|Molybdenum (as molybdenum aspartate)
Other Ingredients For Multi Tablets:, Microcrystalline cellulose, croscarmellose sodium, cellulose, stearic acid (vegetable), silica, coating (water, hypromellose, hydroxypropylcellulose, and sodium copper chlorophyllin),
Other Ingredients For Mineral Tablets:, Microcrystalline cellulose, cellulose, croscarmellose sodium, stearic acid (vegetable), silica, and coating (deionized water, microcrystalline cellulose, polyethylene glycol, and carrageenan)
Directions: Take one packet daily with food or as directed by your healthcare practitioner. Each packet contains two (green) multi tablets and four (white) mineral tablets.
Warning: Accidental overdose of iron-containing products is a leading cause of fatal poisoning in children under 6. Keep this product out of reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, call a doctor or poison control center immediately.
Warning: Excess vitamin A intake may be toxic and may increase the risk of birth defects. Pregnant women and women who may become pregnant should not exceed 5000 IU of preformed vitamin A (retinyl palmitate) per day.
Formulated to Exclude: Wheat, gluten, soy protein, dairy products, nuts, tree nuts, fish, crustacean shellfish, artificial sweeteners, and preservatives.
This product is Gluten Free.
Note: This product has a tamper-evident seal. Do not use if the seal is broken. Store this product in a cool, dry place.
†Range of 1,400 mg-1575 mg