Metagenics Glucosamine Sulfate 750
- Helps maintain the integrity of the cartilage matrix, which is crucial for healthy joint function.
- Supports the synthesis of proteoglycans, which are key building blocks in the formation of connective tissue.
- Supports the synthesis of hyaluronic acid—a major constituent of synovial fluid.
- May enhance lubrication and mobility of the joints.
- Provides glucosamine sulfate designed to be easily absorbed.
Glucosamine Sulfate 750™ helps support healthy joints and other connective tissues with an enhanced level of glu-cosamine, a naturally occurring nutrient that supports cartilage formation. Healthy cartilage supports proper joint function and mobility. Glucosamine Sulfate 750 is scientifically formulated to be easily absorbed and well tolerated.?
|Servings Per Container:
|Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid)
|Potassium (from glucosamine sulfate potassium chloride)
|D-Glucosamine Sulfate (as glucosamine sulfate potassium chloride)
Other Ingredients: Glucosamine sulfate potassium chloride [crustacean shellfish (crab shells, shrimp)], microcrystalline cellulose, cellulose, ascorbic acid, stearic acid (vegetable), silica, croscarmellose sodium, and coating (water, hypromellose, medium chain triglycerides, and hydroxypropylcellulose)
Directions: Take two tablets daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Caution: This product is not suitable for individuals with shellfish allergies. Keep out of the reach of children.
Contains: crustacean shellfish (crab shells, shrimp).
Formulated to Exclude: Wheat, gluten, soy, dairy products, nuts, tree nuts, colors, artificial sweeteners, and preservatives.
Keep tightly closed in a cool, dry place.