Support for breast-fed babies
• Helps to promote skin health
• May help to reduce incidence of skin sensitivity
• 10 billion CFU per serving
HLC Baby B probiotic formula for infants provides Lactobacillus salivarius, Lactobacillus paracasei, Bifidobacterium bifidum and Bifidobacterium animalis subsp. lactis, which may help to promote immune function and skin health in infants. HLC Baby B powder dissolves easily into milk or water, and is free of gluten and soy. Ideal for vegetarian infants.
|Serving Size: 1 Scoop (200 mg)
||Amount Per Serving|
|HLC Consortium||10 billion viable cells
|Bifidobacterium animalis subsp. lactis||(CUL-34)|
Other Ingredients: Transgalactooligosaccharides (GOS) (from milk).
Recommended intake: Infants and Toddlers (0 to 36 months old): Take 1 scoop daily or as recommended by your health professional.
Preparation instructions for adults:
1. Wash your hands thoroughly.
2. Measure 30 mL (2 tablespoons) of water and pour into sterilized bottle.
3. Using the enclosed scoop, add one level scoop of powder to water or breast-milk. Shake well until powder is dissolved.
4. Feed to infant immediately. After feeding, any solution not consumed within 1 hour
should be discarded.
Human Lactic Commensals (HLC) probiotic strains were studied in a randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled human trial at 10 billion CFU per day. Proprietary non-pathogenic human-sourced microflora bacterial strains are utilized as they have strong epithelial adherence and a naturally high tolerance to stomach acid.
Risk Information: If your child has an immune-compromised condition, do not use this product. If your child has any health condition or is taking any medication, consult your health professional before use. If symptoms of digestive upset occur, stop use and consult your health professional.
-Safety sealed for your protection and for product freshness. Store under refrigeration (below 46 *F). Keep out of reach of children.