Metagenics Licorice Plus
- Supports healthy cortisol metabolism, which is associated with a healthy physiological response to stress.
- Promotes healthy adrenal function and vitality.
- Provides ashwagandha, an Ayurvedic herb with adaptogenic properties—often referred to as "Indian ginseng."
- Standardized to assure controlled delivery of glycyrrhizic acid—a key active ingredient from licorice.
- Ideal for those who are "stressed and hot."
Licorice Plus® is designed to support healthy cortisol metabolism in individuals who have been exposed to prolonged stress.
|Servings Per Container
|Licorice (Glycyrrhiza glabra) Root Extract [standardized to 25% (75 mg) glycyrrhizic acid]
|Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera) Root 15:1 Extract (containing withanolides)
|A 4:1 Herbal Extract Blend of:
|Rehmannia (Rehmannia glutinosa Root)
|Chinese Yam (Dioscorea oppositifolia) Root
Other Ingredients: microcrystalline cellulose, cellulose, croscarmellose sodium, stearic acid (vegetable), silica, and coating (water, hypromellose, medium chain triglycerides, and hydroxypropylcellulose)
Directions: Take one tablet daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Caution: If taking medication, consult your healthcare practitioner before use. Keep out of the reach of children.
Storage: Keep tightly closed in a cool, dry place.
This product is non-GMO, gluten-free, and vegetarian.
Warnings: Do not use if pregnant or nursing or if you have heart disease or hypertension. Do not exceed 600 mg of glycyrrhizic acid daily. Extended use at these levels may elevate blood pressure.