Metagenics Meta I-3-C
- Helps promote the health of estrogen-sensitive tissues—such as those of the breast and cervix.
- Promotes the formation of “good,” protective 2-OH via its influence on hydroxylation pathways.
- Supports the detoxification of estrogens, and may also support healthy metabolism of other steroid hormones and xenoestrogens.
- Provides rosemary extract to reduce oxidation and help ensure potency.
- Shelf-life evaluations guarantee stability.
Meta I 3 C is designed to promote healthy estrogen metabolism and balance by featuring indole-3-carbinol (I3C), a naturally occurring compound found in cruciferous vegetables such as broccoli, Brussels sprouts, and cabbage. Through its ability to promote the breakdown of estrogen to its beneficial, protective metabolite—2-hydroxyestrone—indole-3-carbinol may be a safe and effective way to help achieve beneficial balance in estrogen metabolism.
|Servings Per Container
|Rosemary (Rosmarinus officinalis) Leaf Extract [standardized to 7.6% min sum of carnosol + carnosic acid]
Other Ingredients: Hydroxypropylmethylcellulose, maltodextrin, magnesium stearate (vegetable), and silica
Directions: Take one capsule twice daily with food or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Caution: Not recommended for pregnant or nursing women. If taking medication, consult your healthcare practitioner before use. Keep out of the reach of children.
This product is gluten-free and vegetarian.
*Daily Value not established.