Designs For Health OcuForce
OcuForce™ provides a broad spectrum of nutrients specifically selected to support the function of the eyes:
- Mixed carotenoids along with preformed vitamin A naturally sourced from palm tree fruit
- Increased levels of riboflavin and methylcobalamin, as they are crucial for healthy homocysteine metabolism
- Therapeutic doses of lutein and zeaxanthin esters from natural plant sources
- Bilberry extract, standardized to 36% anthocyanins
- Taurine is included for its role in supporting retinal health
Made with non-GMO ingredients.
Each serving contains:
Vitamin A - 552 mcg RAE
Vitamin C - 100 mg
Vitamin E - 10 mg
Thiamin - 10 mg
Riboflavin - 20 mg
Niacin - 10 mg
Vitamin B-6 - 10 mg
Zinc - 15 mg
Selenium - 50 mcg
Taurine - 200 mg
N-Acetyl-L-Cystine - 200 mg
Quercetin - 100 mg
Bilberry - 100 mg
High Gamma Mixed Tocopherols - 90 mg
Gingko Extract - 60 mg
Alpha Lipoic Acid - 50 mg
Turmeric - 50 mg
Green Tea Extract - 50 mg
Cartenoid Esters - 10 mg
Zeaxanthin - 2 mg
Other Ingredients: Cellulose (capsule), silicon dioxide, sunflower lecithin, microcrystalline cellulose, vegetable stearate.
As a dietary supplement, take two capsules per day with meals, or as directed by a health care practitioner.
Comprehensive ocular nutrition to ensure optimal eye health
OcuForce™ provides abroad spectrum of nutrients specifically selected for their proven benefits to eye health, including:
- Mixed carotenoids along with preformed vitamin A naturally sourced from palm tree fruit. Patients in poor health may have difficulty converting beta carotene into vitamin A. For this reason, we felt it important to include preformed vitamin A.
- Generous amounts of riboflavin and methylcobalamin, since they are crucial for healthy homocysteine metabolism. Research tells us that high homocysteine levels aggravate many eye conditions.
- Therapeutic doses of lutein and zeaxanthin esters, shown to be better absorbed than their non-esterified counterparts
- Bilberry (standardized to 36% anthocyanins), which has been shown in research to work 2-4 times better than placebo at improving ocular fatigue, dimming eyesight, and vision with sparks
- Taurine, as a deficiency in this amino acid has been shown to lead to retinal degeneration. Taurine supplementation has been used with some success to prevent, treat and stabilize retinal changes.