Safer Medical of MT Prescript Assist
NEW Prescript Assist | Revised 28 Strain Formula |
Prescript Assist is a soil-based probiotic that requires no refrigeration and is considered by many to be the best probiotic on the market.
Benefits of Prescript Assist
- Effective for allergies, bloating, gas, constipation, and digestive health.
- Replenishes healthy GI microflora, promotes a healthy gastrointestinal environment.
- Relieves occasional abdominal discomfort, indigestion and nausea. Promotes a normal bowel pattern.
- No refrigeration necessary: shelf stable.
- Organic/Vegan/Natural/ Lactose-free Soil Based Organism (SBO), Multi-Strain Microflora.
- Viability - the seed-like structure encases the probiotic bacteria in Prescript-Assist, it also protects them against degradation by stomach acid so they reach their target destination, where they become active and multiply.
- The change of strains from 29 to 28: Each strain of the raw ingredients is tested to ensure all strains are included. Utilizing the most sophisticated testing at present time, 28 microbes were identified. The FDA only allows listing the microflorae that have been identified.
- Take 1-2 capsules per day (620mg/per capsule) as a dietary supplement, or as directed by a healthcare professional. Take with or without food.
Leonardite, Arthobacter globiformis, Azospirillum brasilense, A.lipoferum, Azotobacter chrooccum, A.paspali, A.vinelandii, Bacillus amyloliquefaciens, B.atrophaeus, B.licheniformis, B.megaterium, B.pumilus, B.subtilis, B.thuringiensis, Bacillus firmus, Brevibacillus brevis, Cellomonas fimi, Kurthia zopfii, Micrococcus luteus, Nocardiodes simplex, Pseudomonas fluorescens, P.putida, Rhodoacter sphaeroides, Rhodococcus rhodochrous, Rhodopseudomonas palustris, Streptomyces griseus, Streptomyces griseoflavus, Streptomyces venezuelae. Other Ingredients: Cellulose (vegetarian capsule) L-leucine, Bamboo (Bambusa vugaris) extract.
Take 1-2 capsules per day (620mg/per capsule) as a dietary supplement, or as directed by a healthcare professional. Take with or without food.
Prescript-Assist® Probiotic & Prebiotic Soil-Based Probiotic
Prescript Assist is a Soil-Based Probiotic & Prebiotic Support for upper and lower GI (Gastro-Intestinal) Health. Prescript-Assist from Safer Medical of MT Inc is a probiotic microflora soil-based-organisms (SBOs) with Leonardite, a unique carbon-based mineral complex of humic and fulvic acids supporting the survival and reproduction of the microbiota, improving digestive health. This dietary formula may help maintain healthy GI-tract microfloral ecologies, promote normal bowel function, support gut immune-system, and stabilize the gut mucosal barrier. The microflora in this dietary supplement are typical of those progressively found residing throughout the healthy human GI tract.
This probiotic supplement may help restore levels of GI microflora compromised by antibiotics, medication, poor diet, stress, and digestive abnormalities. It is designed to help support normal absorption and assimilation of nutrients in the gut. Robust maintenance of GI microflora is a primary objective of probiotics. Probiotic therapy provides therapeutic resistance against pathogen colonization in the GI tract.
Prescript-Assist features beneficial, healthy microflora, coupled with a proprietary prebiotic, to help provide for robust maintenance/enhancement of gut microflora and resistance to pathogenesis. Prescript-Assist’s microflora are Class-1 microecological units that are typical of those progressively found in the healthy human GI tract. These microflora may support better health through their contribution to the production of vital nutritional components, such as antioxidants, enzymes, amino acids, and vitamins. The probiotics are also pH resistant, so they can survive the trip through your stomach, as well as being shelf stable.