Pure Encapsulations RiboCarnitine-Q10 - 180 capsules
- Supports muscle function and overall cardiovascular health
- Helps promote energy production
- Made with hypoallergenic, vegetarian ingredients
RiboCarnitine-Q10 helps promote muscular energy, lessen minor muscle fatigue and support healthy skeletal muscle function. RiboCarnitine-Q10 also helps support vascular and lipid function by promoting healthy peripheral circulation.
three vegetarian capsules contain:
d-ribose - 1,000 mg
l-carnitine (free-form) (from l-carnitine fumarate) - 250 mg
GlycoCarn® GPLC (glycine propionyl-l-carnitine HCl) - 150 mg
acetyl-l-carnitine (from acetyl-l-carnitine HCl) - 125 mg
coenzyme Q10 - 50 mg
other ingredients: vegetarian capsule (cellulose, water), hypoallergenic plant fiber (cellulose), ascorbyl palmitate
Use of D-Ribose by Pure Encapsulations is authorized by Bioenergy, Inc. under U.S. Patents 6,159,942 and 6,534,480.
L-Carnitine Fumarate is a stable, highly bioavailable form of L-Carnitine from Sigma-tau HealthScience USA, Inc. (BIOSINT).
GlycoCarn® is a registered trademark of Sigma-tau S.p.A. and is manufactured under USA production patent #6,703,042 and other world-wide patents.
Kaneka Q10® is a U.S. registered trademark of Kaneka Corporation.
3 capsules, 1-2 times daily, with meals.
Exercise Support: Propionyl-l-carnitine, acetyl-l-carnitine and l-carnitine fumarate
Cardiovascular Support: Propionyl-l-carnitine and CoQ10
- Patented synergistic combination for facilitating the adaptation of skeletal muscle in individuals undergoing strenuous exercise
- Patented synergistic combination for lessening muscle fatigue in individuals, regardless of degree of physical activity
- Fuels the Krebs cycle at the acetyl CoA level (acetyl-l-carnitine) and the succinyl-CoA level (propionyl-l-carnitine)
- Provides direct support for the transport and oxidation of fatty acids into the mitochondria (l-carnitine fumarate), providing an important source of muscular energy
Enhanced Support: d-Ribose
- Patented synergistic combination for vascular and lipid support properties
- Provides specific vascular support by promoting healthy peripheral circulation in addition to fatty acid oxidation and ATP synthesis
- Provides a greater affinity for cardiac and skeletal muscles with propionyll-carnitine while enhancing mitochondrial function, energy production, and vascular health with the metabolic activities of CoQ10
- Backed by over 150 studies indicating the potential to increase adenosine triphosphate (ATP) levels, providing energy for healthy skeletal muscle
- Provides support for healthy cardiac function