- Relieves menopausal symptoms such as:
- Hot flushes/night sweats
- Occasional sleep disturbances
- Mild mood swings
- Occasional irritability
- Provides natural selective estrogen receptor modulators (SERMs) in the form of a full spectrum of soy isoflavones—including daidzin and genistin.
- May increase the ratio of 2-hydroxyestrone ("good" estrogen) over 16α-hydroxyestrone, which research suggests may help support breast health.
- The formula may support healthy blood lipids through its influence on estrogen receptors.
- Soy and black cohosh phytonutrients support bone health by beneficially modulating estrogen and calcium metabolism.
- Provides the species of black cohosh (Actaea racemosa) shown to be safe and effective in clinical studies.
Selestro combines soy isoflavones with standardized black cohosh extract to help relieve symptoms such as hot flashes, occasional sleep disturbances, and mild mood swings associated with menopause.
|Servings Per Container
|Total Isoflavones (containing all forms of genistin, daidzin, and glycitin)
|Black Cohosh (Actaea racemosa) Root & Rhizome Extract [standardized to 2.5% (2 mg) total triterpene glycosides expressed as 27-deoxyactein]
Other Ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, soy isoflavones (soy), black cohosh extract, stearic acid (vegetable), cellulose, silica, sodium starch glycolate, and coating (hypromellose, medium-chain triglycerides, and hydroxypropylcellulose). Contains Soy.
Directions: Take one tablet one to two times daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Caution: Consult your healthcare practitioner before use if you are taking medication or have a liver disorder or develop symptoms of liver trouble. Keep out of the reach of children.
This product is non-GMO, gluten-free, and vegetarian.
Storage: Keep tightly closed in a cool, dry place.