Designs For Health Twice Daily Multi
Twice Daily Multi™ contains optimal amounts of many nutrients not easily obtained in most diets. It uses higher quality ingredients than most multivitamins, including vitamin E as high gamma mixed-tocopherols, a highly bioavailable form of folate, and true amino acid chelate minerals for optimal tolerance and absorption. These exceptional ingredients are combined in an up-to-date, science-based formulation to create a truly superior multi.
Made with non-GMO ingredients.
Each serving contains:
Vitamin A - 522 mcg RAE
Vitamin C - 500 mg
Vitamin D - 25 mcg (1000 IU)
Vitamin E - 9 mg
Thiamin - 50 mg
Riboflavin - 30 mg
Niacin - 30 mg NE
Vitamin B-6 - 50 mg
Biotin - 300 mcg
Pantothenic Acid - 50 mg
Iodine - 75 mcg
Zinc - 15 mg
Selenium - 200 mg
Manganese - 1 mg
Chromium - 400 mcg
Molybdenum - 100 mcg
High Gamma Mixed Tocopherols - 100 mg
Alpha Lipoic Acid - 20 mg
Boron - 2 mg
Other Ingredients: Cellulose (capsule), dicalcium phosphate, microcrystalline, vegetable stearate, silicon dioxide.
As a dietary supplement, take two capsules per day with meals, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Twice Daily Multi™ contains optimal amounts of many nutrients not easily obtained in most diets in order to provide a strong foundational multivitamin/multimineral in a convenient two-per-day formula.
• 400 mcg chromium, a trace mineral essential for healthy sugar and fat metabolism
• Contains an innovative form of folate ([6S]-5-methyltetrahydrofolate) that has demonstrated high bioavailability and solubility as well as long lasting stability
• Balanced in iodine and selenium content. Both trace minerals must be present in the correct balance in order to properly support the health of the thyroid.
• Rich in boron, which is essential for bone health and optimal mental energy
• Contains a generous amount of biotin, a crucial nutrient for healthy fat and blood sugar metabolism, and healthy nails
• Rich in zinc, which is needed for immune function and protein synthesis
• Free of calcium and magnesium, which require dosing according to individual needs