Pure Encapsulations Ultra B- Complex w/ PQQ
Gluten Free. Non GMO. Vegetarian.
- Supports mitochondrial and nerve health
- Promotes mitochondrial function
- Made with hypoallergenic, vegetarian ingredients
Ultra B-Complex w/PQQ combines B-complex vitamins with PQQ to offer enhanced B-complex support for mitochondrial and nerve health.
each vegetarian capsule contains:
thiamin (as thiamin HCl) - 125 mg
riboflavin (as vitamin B2 and 60% riboflavin 5' phosphate (activated B2)) - 12.7 mg
niacin (as niacinamide and 8% inositol hexaniacinate (no-flush niacin)) - 108 mg
vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCl and 7% pyridoxal 5' phosphate (activated B6)) - 96.7 mg
folate (as Metafolin®, L-5-MTHF) - 667 mcg DFE (L-5-MTHF 400 mcg)
vitamin B12(as methylcobalamin) - 1,000 mcg
biotin - 400 mcg
pantothenic acid (as calcium pantothenate) (B5) - 100 mg
alpha lipoic acid (thioctic acid) - 100 mg
luteolin - 20 mg
BioPQQ® pyrroloquinoline quinone disodium salt - 10 mg
other ingredients: vegetarian capsule (cellulose, water), ascorbyl palmitate
Metafolin® is a registered trademark of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
BioPQQ® is a registered trademark of MGC (Japan)
1 capsule, 1-2 times daily, with meals.
Ultra B-Complex w/PQQ combines B-complex vitamins with PQQ for unique support of mitochondrial bioenergetics and function. The B-complex vitamins are essential to basal mitochondrial function as metabolic coenzymes and methyl donors while PQQ provides novel B-vitamin like activity and advanced antioxidant support, in part by activation of key genetic transcription factors. Alpha lipoic acid provides additional support for mitochondrial energy utilization and combined with luteolin, offers enhanced nervous system antioxidant activity.
- Thiamin and niacin support healthy neuron cell longevity, neuronal membrane function and impulse conduction
- L-5-MTHF, methylcobalamin and vitamin B6 support neuronal health as methylation cofactors in myelin and neurotransmitter biosynthesis
- PQQ is a novel B vitamin-like cofactor that encourages mitochondrial biogenesis
- Alpha lipoic acid promotes mitochondrial function, neuron membrane integrit and antioxidant protection
- Luteolin maintains healthy macrophage activity and gene expression of the nervous system