Designs For Health 7-Keto
7-Keto® is a registered trade name for the compound 3-acetyl-7-oxo DHEA, a stabilized form of 7-oxo DHEA. Once ingested, acetyl-7-oxo DHEA is cleaved to 7-oxo DHEA, a DHEA metabolite naturally found in the body. Although 7-oxo DHEA is similar to DHEA, it does not convert into estrogenic or androgenic hormones.
Made with non-GMO ingredients.
Each serving contains:
7-Keto (3-acetyl-7-oxo-dehydroepiandrosterone) - 100 mg
Other ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, sunflower lecithin, cellulose (capsule), silicon dioxide, vegetable stearate.
As a dietary supplement, take one capsule twice per day, or as directed by your health care practitioner.
Supplementation with 7-Keto® may counteract the decline in 7-oxo DHEA levels that occurs during the normal aging process. Decreased levels of 7-oxo DHEA can also be triggered by high cortisol levels, which can result from physical and mental stress as well as dieting if the caloric restriction is too severe and/or the meals are not properly spaced throughout the day.
7-Keto® and body fat reduction
Studies show that 7-Keto® combined with moderate exercise and a reduced-calorie diet significantly reduces more body weight and body fat compared with exercise and a reduced-calorie diet alone. 7-Keto® is also able to enhance the activity of several thermogenic enzymes and to promote the use of fat stores for energy.
7-Keto® may help to:
- Promote weight loss without the use of stimulants
- Compensate for age-related decline in 7-Keto® DHEA production
- Compensate for cortisol-induced reduction of 7-Keto® DHEA
- Reduce tissue levels of cortisol by reducing local conversion of cortisone to cortisol
- Improve memory
- Reduce alcohol cravings due to activity on GABA receptors
- Augment immune response in the elderly and subjects under stress
- Alleviate depression caused by chronic stress