Having the same design and features as the Maxi Pro Variable Power, the Equine Professional Massager delivers more power for users who want a deeper massage for their horses. Thumper is the only horse massager, which can strengthen your horse's ability and improve its overall performance. The Equine Pro Thumper® massager is not only for horses, it is also used by professional sports teams and athletes.
The original Thumper horse massager model was designed by a team of chiropractors to be used on their patients and has been proven just as effective on equines.
Thumper has been used with remarkable success on race horses, hunter/jumpers, rodeo and reining horses, dressage horses, eventing, professional cutting horses, polo ponies, draft horses and chuck wagon teams.
Even if your horse is not an athlete, Thumper is great for horses that don't get enough exercise or those that just need some pampering. Moreover, it has proven to be very successful for ease of delivery of foaling mares.
The Equine Professional Massager is also ideal for horses in training, competition, recovering from an injury and those that are nervous or "sour". The Thumper Equine Pro massager relieves muscle aches and improves the overall attitude of physically strained horses.
Your horse will enjoy being massaged, and both you and your horse will benefit from the results.
The areas shown to the right are the first to fatigue a horse during a strenuous activity and are the root of most lameness problems. Most injuries for horses are a result of repeated stress and overuse. A physically fit horse has very strong and tight muscles that naturally produce extreme resistance. Keeping these muscles relaxed and working freely will enable your horse to perform at its best. A daily maintenance program includes Thumper massages, which will prevent muscle injuries from developing. This will allow your horse to revitalize and perform to its full potential.
Why massage is good for your horse:
- Massage increases blood supply and nutrition to the muscles which helps prevent the buildup of harmful "fatigue" products resulting from strenuous exercise or injury.
- Massage speeds up the recovery process, dramatically reducing recovery time by half.
- Massage dilates blood vessels, improving circulation and relieving congestion throughout the body.
- Massage improves circulation and nutrition of joints, and hastens the elimination of harmful deposits. It helps lessen inflammation and swelling in joints and so alleviates pain.
- Massage improves muscle tone.
- Massage can compensate, in part, for lack of exercise and muscular contraction in horses that because of injury, illness, or age are forced to remain inactive.
For California Residents Only:
⚠ WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including di(2-ethylhexyl) phthalate(DEHP), which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.