Metagenics GI Sustain
GI Sustain™ is designed to provide gastrointestinal nutritional support. The formula is uniquely designed to help promote the growth of beneficial bacteria by including prebiotic nutrients, combined with readily digestible macronutrients.
GI Sustain features L-glutamine and prebiotic isomalto-oligosaccharides (IMOs) to promote gastrointestinal health.
- Nourishes the cells of the intestinal mucosa
- Features rice protein concentrate supplemented with L-lysine and L-threonine for an naturally-derived amino acid profile
- Formulated with rice syrup solids as a naturally-derived energy source*
- Features medium-chain triglycerides, a readily absorbed and metabolized lipid source
- Features prebiotic IMOs to selectively nourish beneficial bacteria, including lactobacilli and bifidobacteria
- Formulated with zinc and L-glutamine to nutritionally support gastrointestinal mucosa integrity
- Features methylated vitamin B12 and calcium L-5 methyltetrahydrofolate, a bioavailable folate
Other Ingredients: Rice protein concentrate, rice syrup solids, rice flour, olive oil, medium-chain triglycerides, gum acacia, silica, natural flavors, and rice maltodextrin.
This product is non-GMO and gluten-free.
Blend, shake, or briskly stir about 2 level scoops (60 grams) of GI Sustain into 8 ounces of chilled water or juice twice daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner. For highly sensitive individuals, consider reducing consumption to ½ to 1 scoop with 4 to 5 ounces of chilled water or juice twice daily during the first 3 to 4 days before starting a full daily dose.
Warning: Excess vitamin A intake may be toxic, may increase the risk of birth defects, and may contribute to osteoporosis. Pregnant women and women who may become pregnant should not exceed 10,000 IU of preformed vitamin A (retinyl palmitate) per day unless instructed to do so by a healthcare practitioner.
Caution: Keep out of the reach of children.
Storage: Keep tightly closed in a cool, dry place.